Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Roman's Rockin' 4th Bday

Chandler June 30 2007 -- We had a blast at Way2Play Cafe in Chandler with a fun bunch of kids from Rock Street, Miss Jenny's, and more friends and fam we know and love. Roman scored like a rich kid at Christmas, and the one glitch -- 2 dozen cupcakes on the kitchen floor at Nana's just 20 minutes before party "Go Time" -- was quickly resolved thanks to Daddy's sweet talking and a nice bakery lady at Basha's. Though I didn't take a picture of "still life - cupcakes on floor," here's a few shots of the fun:





And one more of Roman on July 2, 2007 with Daddy:

Happy Birthday Roman . . . 4 years and growing!

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Looking Hot in new profile photo!!!

Party looked fun

Teri said...

I love birthday parties! He looks like my litte DJ (not some little anymore).

Too cute!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Roman. You are getting so big!!

Ruth Anne said...

I need one of these in AZ, especially if it makes my 4 year old fall asleep. And yes, I am here because of Kim's blog.