Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween Roundup & Dancin' Girl Bonus Clip

Well the cuteness is in . . . Roman and Delaney made Halloween so fun this year! Roman is still consuming his candy (Mom and Dad begrudgingly mete out pieces in exchange for vegetable eating and tooth brushing) and Laney made it for about 10 whole houses. At that age, it's really just about the costume.





















And the big finish: Laney shows her mad dancing skills (not to be missed):

4 comments:

brightgirls said...

What cutie pies! Delaney is the sweetest bug around. I too am in candy negotiations with my rascals-why don't I just dump all of it and tell them the boogie monster got it?

Jane said...

What great pics!!! Tell Roman I will trade his candy for a date with my daughter!

Teri said...

They are so precious

Kim Thomas said...

She is sooooo cute!