Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Who Needs This Sign?!?!


I am actually offended that Costco now has to instruct people buying gas in this visual manner NOT to put the nozzle in upside down. WHO DOES THAT?!!? These people should not be allowed to operate a vehicle or buy gas!!! And if they are allowed to purchase gas, they should be charged a stupidity tax. To offset higher gas prices for the rest of us. Hmmm . . . studpidity tax ... now here's an idea that could work in many many aspects of the economy. What do you think?

7 comments:

Queen B said...

I think the stupidity tax could probably balance the federal budget!

Ann said...

QB stole my comment!!

Stupidity tax indeed! :)

Paula said...

What an awesome idea!!

PS--hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Jane said...

great snap shot!

its a costco customer thing........

Bianka said...

Good grief, what is this world coming to? Next you'll see instructions on the toilet "pee here".

Kim Thomas said...

I don't know how I missed this post but right now I am so pissed at my husband I can't think of anything funny to say.

do you think you have it? said...

ok first of all i wanted to comment on the rear view post-- it took me a good minute to realize that all those white things were actually supposed to be family members! then i laughed on the inside when i figured it out.

as for the gas instructions, i might have to take costco's side. i once drove away (i swear on my life this is true) from the gas station with the nozzle STILL IN MY CAR. i literally pulled the hose away from the pump. and i go to one of the top colleges...