Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Self Service!!



From downstairs . . . "Mom! Laney's in the pantry! She's in the food!" What's the big deal, I'm thinking. Go downstairs and investigate, she's gotten her own spoon -- literally, the drawer is still open. She's pushed a chair over there, and is still enjoying some tasty peanut butter and raisins. All right! Almost 3 and making her own meals! Not only that, but only one spoon dirtied! Yes!! My work here is done . . .

6 comments:

KFuj said...

This is great!

LoSpace said...

yeah all that's missing is a beverage! pnut butter sticks without milk!

Kim Thomas said...

She could not be cuter!!!! Those eyebrows are winners!!!!!

Jane said...

Ms. Independent :)

Paula said...

At our house, the PB is up too high. Instead I find the cereal box where ever it got carried off to.

Queen B said...

totally self-sufficient. After watching my sister-in-law feed my 2 year old niece for the past 2 weeks, I was wondering at what age they handle their own food needs. now I know ;)