Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

She's Got No Shoes On!!!

Lanes received the above toy for participating in a consumer research study. And I love that Polly has a blender and 2 fruit-garnished beverages in her GLAM-per (it's not a camper!). Good news: both front seats have a seat belt! Yah! Polly is safe in a collision. And...after the beach bonfire o' fun, Polly sleeps up top with a silver chandelier...how camp is that?!? I need to camp with a silver chandelier...seriously!

Further, may I add, Romes noted that Polly was shoeless after Lanes fell asleep.  Oh well, a good camping trip doesn't need shoes, right?!?! Also, he broke the accessory palm tree, and mom fixed it. I videotaped the evidence, but it was sideways. Not worth the upload. Work with me here.  Have a drink from Polly's Glamper blender; I'm sure she knows what she's doing on the mixology...

3 comments:

Queen B said...

LMAO!!!!!!

ABBA would disagree on the dangers of camping shoeless

The only camping I'm interested comes with running water and silver chandeliers! oh, and fruity adult beverages, OF COURSE

Diane said...

Hilarious! What potion is in the blender?

Jane said...

Hi Polly! She is an old friend of mine