Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Like A G6, Like A G6

Ok, is this oddly reminiscent of an airplane restroom or what???

Whew, ok, now I can pee in peace...
Taking it to the next level, there's also a light on the outside "Restroom is occupied when light is on" but when it takes 3 signs and 2 wall buttons to open, lock, and close a bathroom door, we have issues.  This was sooooooo designed by an underutilized engineer.

PS prize to the first reader who can tell me where this restroom is...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Engineers!!

Ro.

Kim Thomas said...

I think it is a laboratory. PS. Love the theatre of the absurd. RO

LoSpace said...

Not to mention, what happens if there's a power outage???

Anonymous said...

I'm sure all those signs and buttons were in response to a corrective action issued by an underutilized Quality "Engineer".

Ken

Queen B said...

RO! an underutilized engineer :) that is a really complicated process!

Jane said...

Lmao!

Paula said...

I'd be more worried about the door staying locked if the power went out while I'm in there!