Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Birthday Countdown

Ha ha, someone at work yesterday pointed out it's the last Monday of my 30's (insert audio clip of sad "wanh wanh wanh" music here). I'm sure I can make it fun because that's how I roll!

In other news, has anyone tried the new Diet Coke . . . with vitamins? Here's an idea: how 'bout if we just . . . take a vitamin! Which, uh, I just realized that I forgot this morning. Oh well, I got a whole bottle waiting at home. Am I the only one here who smells irony?
Ok, back to the last Tuesday of my 30's.


3 comments:

Jane said...

Happy last Wednesday in your 30's!

As a general rule of thumb I am not a diet coke fan. However I am amused with the infuse of vitamins (kinda like the gummy bears vitamins I feed to my children everyday)

Kim Thomas said...

I'd rather drink "Smart Water". What I need is a vitamin in my Chai Tea Latte :)

Or....I could open up the bottle on the shelf. Am I really that lazy?

Anonymous said...

Now they jsut need to make vitamins that taste like diet coke! Dear Coca Cola my idea can be bought.