Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Welcome to the Big 4-Ho!



Thanks to an awesome group of friends, I had a great weekend! The Valley Ho (new tagline: "Hip Again") was a ton of fun, and the quote of Friday night is still ringing in my ears "I love my birthday at Devil's Martini!!" There are not enough exclamation points to communicate how much fun we had, so I will be working on inventing a new exclamation point superscript which takes the punctuation to the third or fourth power. Ha ha.

Thanks to star former roomie Akasha for the comforting new alternative to "you're not old" -- she said "you're just 40 -- you're not in your 40's 'til next year." Hee hee! No compromising photos were taken so none shall be included herein. Just this one of us ladies!! Kelly is the photographer so she is the only one missing!! Don't be jealous of my "40" tiara!!

1 comment:

Kim Thomas said...

Love the tiara!

I have never been to the Valley Ho,looks like you all had a blast!

So you made it to forty? I say you do it again when you enter the "forties" and this time invite the bloggers :)