Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Party Like It's Your Birthday!


So . . . I'm 41 today! Sum 41 and the lead line from the oldie song "Delta Dawn" are all that come to mind, but that's all good! After last year's Big 4-Ho . . . what can compare? So I am enjoying a day at home by the pool. With 30 spf of course. No new news and not many new wrinkles! So how great it is that?!
If the above were my solo album cover photo, here's the song titles (they would appear on the left in a fun scroll font...):
Nothing Compares 2 Botox
Let's See Lindsay Lohan at 40
Valedictorian Girl
Soft Candy
It Doesn't Suck ... It Melts the Years Away
I Want Your Saks Card
If Only I Could Get Through This Workout
Bendy Wendy, the Pilates Hottie
Building a Mystery Meal
Editor's note: always ALWAYS gratuitously only put flattering photos of yourself on your blog, and your fantasy solo album cover, not the one from graduation where you look like a total beast standing next to your sister making the Total Beast face!! While she looks cute and normal ...

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday hot mama! Lookin' good, still funny, great hubby and kids - you've got it all!

Happy Birthday and Father's Day!

Queen B said...

LOVE IT! Happy Birthday :)

Ann said...

Great picture! Hope you had a great birthday!

Jinjer said...

Happy Birthday! This is hilarious! And yes, let's see troll Lindsey Lohan at 40! I love "I want your Sak's Card"!!

Paula said...

I'm going to learn all the tricks from my graphic artist brother to airbrush my wrinkles away!

Kim Thomas said...

Happy Birthday! You should add the song Hot Hot Hot!

Totallyscrappy said...

As Delta Dawn plays in my head...
Happy Birthday.