Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Friday, August 29, 2008

LoSpace Congratulates Fellow Vandal Alum




... Sarah Heath Palin for her meteoric rise from the University of Idaho Class of 1987 (just two years ahead of Lo's own 1989 Centennial graduating class) to the hallowed aisles of John McCain's Straight Talk Express campaign tour bus.

All I can say is that I thought McCain might do something mavericky (you read that here first though I won't be surprised if Stephen Colbert thinks up the same word) in his veep choice but this really comes out of left field -- or the left side of your United States map.

I don't recall meeting Sarah during the school years we shared in Moscow, Idaho, perhaps because she was studying rather than visiting the Garden or Mikey's Gyros, but in closing may I say "GO VANDALS!" with a straight-arm fist pump . . .

3 comments:

Queen B said...

Wow, very cool! If this works out well for the Republican Party, might they view the University of Idaho as fertile grounds for future veep picks? Might we see LoSpace in that position one day??? :)

Kim Thomas said...

Go Vandals!

Jane said...

FOr those that have not seen Lois pump her arm and say Go VANDALS, I am visualizing and laughing my butt off.

Go Sarah!