Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Soccer: It's Really Hard

Roman's game face:

"Come on mom, I just want to sit on the team blanket and drink some water" face:
"This is my first trophy..." face:
Soccer is over. Roman's team won their final game yesterday, a shutout. Bella is still the leading scorer. Roman blocked a couple of kicks as goalie and told me on the way home that he is ready to sell his jersey to some other kid. I guess we'll have to find one named "Valenzuela" . . .

3 comments:

Queen B said...

sigh.....I'm going to miss soccer season ;)

I LOVE his trophy face. That is a great pic.

Paula said...

That is an awesome game face! Congrats on the blocks and the fab trophy!

Jane said...

Soccer weekends are such a drag. Oh I mean they are so much fun

Bummer it is over