Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Monday, December 15, 2008

World's Cutest Mom!

Roman and I went to Idaho for a little visit 2 weeks ago. Here' s me and my mom Sunday 12-7-08 at my sister's house! Though she might modestly deny it, she is the cutest and smartest mom in the WHOLE WORLD! Hey, I love it when my kid tells me that too!

Okay, here's my cute middle sister and niece and nephew too:

Then somehow, middle sister (far left) looked the cutest in this picture. Tho oldest sister (center) looks cuter than me too (the best one of ME middle had her eyes shut). That's me -- such a giver, putting the worst pic of myself on the LoSpace. Anyway, do we 3 look alike or what?!?!

Inside to Robyn "I'm still STUMPY!!!!"

4 comments:

Queen B said...

while I have to nominate my mom for the cutest and smartest award, yours is definitely cute! I'll assume smart, though I can't really tell from the pic ;)

yes, you and your sis look a LOT alike!

Paula said...

You do look a lot alike! Your mom looks great in red!

Kim Thomas said...

Your mom looks like she has alot of fun!

Jane said...

How is it that I have nver seen pictures of you guys looking so much a like!

Love it!!!!