Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Wall of Frame

This vision has been in my head for about a year -- filling up the blank hallway at the top of the stairs -- so after waiting for the right sales at frame stores, picking through kid photos, and finding a free weekend for planning and execution . . . it's DONE!

I'm not sure I'm sold on this composite frame -- it holds four 8x10s or a combination of 4x6s and 5x7s, but the layout is tough get perfect because of the portrait/landscape issue. I'm sure if I just leave it hanging for a few weeks, I will stop thinking about it tho.

Now if I could only get going on those first-year baby photo books . . .

5 comments:

KFuj said...

Great job! I love the 4 pictures together!!
I didn't do any of my winter break projects so that means I will have to work on them after work and weekend, ughh!

Queen B said...

getting pics in frames and on walls is one of my new year resolutions! Great job!!!

Paula said...

Looks fabulous. I'm terrible about getting pics into frames. "Gman's first year" collage has been on my "To-do" list for awhile...he's 3.3 years old now.

Kim Thomas said...

Love it! I am planning this on my empty hallway too.

Jane said...

This is my New year's Resolution. Please look forward to picutres in December.

Looks great!