Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Can They Say This Online?!?!

Idaho Vandals Ladies White Boy Beater Tank Top

In Stock
Price: $13.95







I cut/pasted that description.  Really?!?!? Is that what these shirts are called now?  Weird, because the black tank is called:

adidas Idaho Vandals Ladies Black Pure Shooter Tank Top

But it's a few bucks more... wait, hmm..."pure shooter" -- is that name any better?!?! I think I like the shirt better nonetheless...and hey, thanks facebook for the shopportunity! I don't care how much BSU wins football games, UI is always #1 to me -- that's what an undergraduate alma mater stands for!

In closing may I say "GO VANDALS!"  (fist pump!)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Love the fist pump

Diane said...

Boy beater? That is new.

Queen B said...

I have a wife beater that says "husband beater" on it in gangsta script :) a present from the King....