Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow, now Julia Roberts is a face of Lancome!! This will date me, but I loved when they had Isabella Rossellini.  Personally, also not liking this look for Julia -- she looks pale and horsey in this shot. Julia! Girl!  Eat, pray, or love your way to better makeup if you keep this contract!

Also, someone quoted her as saying she doesn't do Botox because she wants her kids to know when she's mad.  Ok...no to Botox, yes YES YES to Photoshop.  Gotcha.

Finally, Lo wants to try this mascara badly!!! Anyone used this?  Comments?

6 comments:

Kristi West said...

I want to try this too. I like the regular Definicils so I would probably think this one is fab too.

P.S. Yes, Julia is totally resembling Mr. Ed in that shot.

Queen B said...

her nose looks strange

her eyeliner looks great

ALWAYS yes to photoshop!

Diane said...

I love the regular Defincils.

Andrea said...

Definitely Photoshopping involved here.
I always think she looks horsey....but I'm not a big fan of hers and refuse to see this movie (although I loved the book) because she is in it and I just can't buy her in that role.

Jane said...

pale and horsey - RO RO RO RO

Kim Thomas said...

pale and horsey for sure!