Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Monday, May 02, 2011

Princess Party? I Couldn't, I'm Stuffed!!!

Which of these stores is not like the other???  On the right: Paisley's Princess Palace: Hair - Nails - Makeup - Parties Just for Girls.  I just wonder how a little girl's birthday goes next to...a store called Taxidermy (phone number).  Really??? People who stuff dead animals in lifelike poses...Is that the most creative name they can imagine? These are people who pose the bear!!!  Remember?
So, gentlemen, may I suggest a great name like "Taxidermagic"??? Come on. The cost to repaint that sign would be negligible next to the image enhancement.  Ahhhh yeah.

Finally, just take a moment to appreciate the front vanity plate on the truck out front.  Like AJ meets savasana.  Really, all of this defies interpretation. So I will let it be.

2 comments:

Jane said...

So let it be :)

Queen B said...

RO!