Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Friday, October 10, 2008

You sunk my battleship!!


Roman and his dad are playing Battleship. The game boxes are now all cool and aerodynamic and laptop-like. They've also upgraded the design with a radar sort of graphic on the top part where you put the pegs for what you've called out. The competition is stiff with Roman's fleet down an aircraft carrier and Daddy down a battleship. Uh-oh, Roman just lost his PT boat too.

Roman thinks the "Battleship" stickers that came with the game are for the winners. I'm not sure the strategic location of his remaining armada will fool Dad, but as of now he's learning something . . . I hope . . . maybe next week -- Bingo!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

haha. This is great. I used to love that game!

Rochelle said...

Very cute. CJ would love a worthy opponent like Roman!

Kim Thomas said...

I love sinking the little ship early in the game. No better feeling than that.

Jinjer said...

I am SO with you KT!

Jane said...

I loved this game, I had to quit playing my brother because he was a big cheat (moving the ship every time I would guess)