Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Monday, September 07, 2009

Best Business Name of the Year

Self-serve frozen yogurt: I like the concept -- but . . . the word "swirl" brings back stories from junior high and heads in toilets. Also, is it me, but what does the "W" look like? Wonder who was in their focus group?!? Sheesh. People should ask me. They have a flavor called EuroTart. I can't even begin to think what that must taste like. And 12 flavors with 4 variations on vanilla! Clearly, groundbreaking. You can vote online for your favorite flavor: www.swirlitfroyo.com

Nevermind. I think the kids will love it and I'm going to check it out once they open.

6 comments:

Queen B said...

definitely some poor advertising/naming choices... geez

Kim Thomas said...

I agree that the logo sucks but we just have gotten a handful of "Cherry on tops". Exact same concept and it's a hit.

Diane said...

I am not a fan of vanilla, chocolate is much better I think. Maybe that is a temporary sign?

Ruth Anne said...

Yuck, the w looks like a big butt, and the yogurt is in the inside of the colon getting ready to be pooped out.

Not a fan.

LoSpace said...

yes, exactly -- it does look like a butt! yes, I think it's a temporary sign BUT (BUTT) I think I will take the kids and check it out when they open. Besides, I need to see what EuroTart tastes like...

Jane said...

I would pay goof money for a EuroTart right now