Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Advance Planning Halloween 2010

Halloween 2009, not bad for home-made.



















Halloween 2010 -- If I start NOW can I put this together? And where would I wear it... not outside, obviously...She looks like a cross between a Chihuly chandelier and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.
And yes I KNOW her legs are as long as my whole body...
I'm just looking for help from the crafty people out there. Heh.

8 comments:

Paula said...

you are far braver than I

Jane said...

Never mind homemade - that body rocks honey!!

Queen B said...

love the boots

Jenn Ann said...

Her legs are as freakishly long as the Queen's toes ;)

LoSpace said...

JennAnn -- LOL!

LoSpace said...

JennAnn -- LOL!

KFuj said...

You look great!!

Good luck with next year's costume.

Kim Thomas said...

I am with Jenn Ann but I am thinking Laura's tongue.