Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Friday, November 06, 2009

Schnepf Farms for the First Time




I don't think I actively avoided this place, but I also never made it a point to go. It was fun and local and memorable. I am SOOOOO glad I went with Lane's preschool field trip because, even with a ratio of 20 parents to 30 kids and Miss Stacey's awesome organizational skills, I just think it was a big big place for a 30 pound 3 year old. Here's us on the Bee Ride, powered by the sun (I think).

5 comments:

Diane said...

Cute pics! I have never been there either.

KFuj said...

Sounds like a fun trip!

Queen B said...

Laney is so adorable... so are you ;)

Andrea said...

Looks like lots of fun. One more opportunity to create those lasting memories.

Jane said...

Love her tongue!