Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

YES! I am NOT alone . . .

Now there's a product that echoes my many happy nights at Chevy's in Mesa: Queso Cheese Dip. Except I called it Cheese Queso. Anyway, from the Fearless Flyer: "Queso Cheese – redundant? No. Emphatic! This is a seriously cheesy dip. Made for us by one the most awarded and highly regarded chefs in the country (wouldn’t you like to know?), Trader Joe’s Queso Cheese Dip boast rich cheesy flavor accented by a garlic chipotle salsa. Dynamically delicious, it’s perfect for dipping bread, making nachos, topping burritos – or pretty much anywhere a queso kick is called for. Could cheesy goodness get more appealing? Why, yes. Each 11.5 oz. jar is $2.49."
If only Aaron or Steve could stop by and make me a top shelf in a frosty mug...

4 comments:

KFuj said...

sounds so yummy!!

I want it now!!

Diane said...

Sounds good! Is it spicy?

Jane said...

Love shameless marketing. Its on my grocey list now :)

Jenn Ann said...

Need to send the hubby to Trader Joe's...love me some cheesy goodness!