Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Best Foot Post Ever!

To add to the HCBC (a great new online community) foot photo entries -- here's a little blast from the foot photo past. One summer 2005 day we were swimming at my sister's house, and my dad looked at my feet and exclaimed . . . "I know those feet! Those are my feet!" The funny part is that it took over 35 years for us to make this connection. So the next thing we did was take photo evidence, and for additional data points, another one with my sister and niece feet. They DO NOT have "our" feet. So, dad's "great" toe joint aside, it's true -- I do have his feet! It's funny, the little things you pick up on, even after 35 years.

10 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

At first glance your dads finger looks like something else.

BTW: I applaud a good foot post!

Queen B said...

too cute. the week of feet!

LoSpace said...

Kim1 I cropped it!!!

Kim Thomas said...

You must send the original to Laura.....ASAP.

Jinjer said...

You are completely right! Your feet are totally the same!!!

Jane said...

Looks like we found Betty's fee. And she is hot

Teri said...

I don't get these posts about feet.

Ann said...

You do have the same feet!

Bianka said...

This is a cute post. I have the same feet as my Daddy too. I should take a picture!

KFuj said...

Sorry I'm not really a feet person. I like mine, but would rather not be near anyone else..

You and your dad have the same feet that is so cute.