Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Is it me or is this Jaclyn Smith?!?

Will the real Jaclyn Smith please stand up?
Wake me up, I've been asleep since Charlie's Angels the series . . .

You must admit, the resemblance is uncanny. Maybe JS has a little different jawline, but COME ON! Actually, I have to say "You go Katherine McPhee, you little 70's flashback vixen, make the money while you can, you American Idol runner-up, you." And not in a mean way, in a congratulatory way. So if it sounded mean, oh well.

7 comments:

Jinjer said...

I definitely agree, they look quite a bit alike! I will also admit that I am not a fan of McPhee and think her voice is a tad shriekish. But...she is very beautiful and talented and looks a lot like JS!

Ann said...

Wow...I knew she looked like someone, but couldn't figure out who - Thanks!!

LoSpace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

Wow, I hadn't noticed it until seeing this pic. They do look a lot alike.

Kim Thomas said...

Great Comparison!!!

Jane said...

When we played Charlie's Angels she was the Angel I always drew. Back then I dont remember her being so hot!

Anonymous said...

I had decided the same thing because every time I saw Katherine McPhee's picture I would ask myself is that Jaclyn Smith? So, I went searching to see if anyone else had made the comparison and found your post!