Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Before & After Contest

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! LoSpace wins "Even When You're Not, You're Hot" Award. Like Joe Dirt said, "You can't have no in your heart." I'd like to thank my stylist, Debbie Saenz, a goddess and genius. Also Dr. Derek Gochnour, my orthodontist in Boise, Idaho. May I also acknowledge Smashbox cosmetics for their contribution to my look!


Move over Oprah, here's our own local version. It's part of a contest. I could explain, but I won't. Let me just say, there's a reason for hair/makeup/photography professionals.






6 comments:

Queen B said...

definitely a hot chick!

Jinjer said...

Wowsers, you look great!

Kim Thomas said...

You are hot and you deserved to be a winner!

Ann said...

You look great, but I think Kim still wins. :)

Jane said...

Congrats on the big win! You are hot!

Rochelle said...

Wow! DS still has it and so do you!! Looking good.