Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Don't Take LoSpace's Space...

I go to this Starbucks at lunch time and recharge my laptop, do some wifi, and make phone calls.  This girl, pictured above, was all taking up my preferred corner (with the outlet where I recharge) and complaining loudly about her lodging denying her breakfast because she was ONE minute late...ummm, girlfriend, two words: BALANCE BAR... they pack and travel pretty well. Plus once you're at Starbucks you can get coffee, hey that's what they're all about...(dial tone) hello, I'm on planet REALITY!!!!  Now, in the future, don't take LoSpace's SPACE sista!!!

3 comments:

Queen B said...

hahahahahahahahahaha

she could use a balance bar :)

Diane said...

Did you tell her to move that is your corner?

Kim Thomas said...

I am so in love with you for encorporating Starbucks into your daily routine. (and note before I even read this I mentioned on the Queen B blog that if I were a lesbian I would have an affair with you)