Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sit Down Because This IS Gonna Rock Your World...

Ok people I hope you're ready for nintendo's earth shaking innovation . . . the "all new Wii -- now available in BLACK"...you mean, black? Black is in .... black? Wow. Now the Wii comes in the same color as, um, every other electronic component. What will they think of next?!?!  Remember how Henry Ford said it in the 1920's? The Model T: "people can have it in any color, so long as it's black"...hey, Nintendo, to quote another product slogan "You've come a loooooooooooong way, baby!"  NOT.

How 'bout Dell's color innovation?!  Here's one I can get behind:
A nail polish colored laptop! Thanks Dell and OPI -- now that's some impressive color...who even cares about the processor speed when you can get Kyoto Pearl, La-PAZ-atively Hot, and I'm Not Really A Waitress???  OPI + Dell, LoSpace loves you...

6 comments:

Queen B said...

this wins my award for most informative post of the year :)

that is a hot laptop

Jenn Ann said...

It's true...I want the laptop for its pretty color options.

Diane said...

I like the white swirl one but purple woild be Yay for Dell.

Diane said...

purple would be better.

Kim Thomas said...

Dell employees love you!!!!!

WII in Black RO

Jane said...

Oh I love the Dell plug