Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

I See A Lot More Coffee In My Future

This is our new coffee set up at work -- Keurig 1 minute single cup maker with a ton of options.  The small pitcher to the right is a push-button electric frother that can make even skim milk look like whipped cream...the only downer is that it's a little hard to clean so I've been using my same old CoffeeMate Hazelnut Caramel Vanilla Dolce Addiction creamer.  Lessons learned:
  • I forgot how much I like Caribou Coffee
  • Keurig makes it blisteringly hot
  • And very very strong
Thanks to Doris for bringing the (very very hot) coolness to our office!

4 comments:

Diane said...

I wish I had this at work!

KFuj said...

Love this!

Queen B said...

I hate my office

I want to work THERE!

Jane said...

I love you Doris. Want to come work witrh me?