Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Faux-hawk vs Mullet

I'm so so over faux-hawks. Aren't they "out" yet? For my part, they are right on par with the mullet. Except without the cool description "business up front, party in the back"...Lanes was in a wedding and both ringbearers were sporting the look. Really, is that what any bride wants in a wedding photo twenty years from now?  Meanwhile Laney's decked out in a satin gown with spaghetti straps and a white headband with flower side detail. Very classic...not sure what happened across the aisle there. People should ask me about things like this, really.
Photo above: my girl's face saying "Do I have to walk down the aisle with him?!?!"

I did find one ONE cool faux-hawk picture, but he started wearing them in 2005. It's 2010. Hey, 2005 called -- it wants its hair back. Yes -- let the faux-hawk go.

3 comments:

KFuj said...

I'm not sure that a faux hawk and mullet should be in the same category. Faux hawks I think are cute on little kids, but not in weddings or on adults.

Queen B said...

the only thing I hate more than Chris rocking a faux-hawk is Chris rocking a mohawk.... big sigh

Lanie is ADORABLE! but we knew that already, right?

Jane said...

Laney is the cutest ever!!

Oh the hair..........