Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Manscaping 2.0


A BACK shaver for MEN!  Yesssssssssssss!

I am loving that now men can be as inconvenienced as women about body hair.  Look at the telescoping wand.  Battery operated?  I don't know, but dude certainly needs a mirror to get everything off.  And how far down can that wand reach?!?  Not shown in this ad...

Superman recently got his inner ears AND nose waxed.  Ummm....wow, can you say painful?!?!?  But so, so clean...awesome -- I'm a fan...and the aesthetician -- a hilarious story, but I can't do it justice on LoSpace.

2 comments:

Queen B said...

that guy has apparently done a thorough job of manscaping with his battery operated "shaver"

Jane said...

Oh my, I think I should start a business doing this one