Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sole 2 Sole


Foot on left: 43  Foot on right: not quite 7.  We will soooooooooooo be sharing flipflops within 2 years. YES!

Romes has had the cutest and most interesting feet since day 1. His 3rd toe is equally as long as his 2nd, which is quite novel.  Not sure where he got these feet, will have to look at the other side of the family someday.  Now I have to go look at Lanes' feet and see where she got them.  Definitely NOT my feet! Truly, I think she has the feet, eyes, and "don't cross me" attitude of Leura Connally Griffitts (my dad's mom).  Don't mess with Texas!!!

2 comments:

Queen B said...

I'm having a foot complex this week....

Jane said...

Oh man - stop growing!!!