Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Potentially Crappy Situation

I have taken this medication before, at least 10 times over the past 15 years. I never received this warning before. They stuck it on the top where it can't be ignored -- hmmm, must be important.  But -- and this is a big BUT -- "weeks to months" later?!?!  How on earth can I possibly correlate October diarrhea with June meds?  Also, note the lack of specificity if the late effect diarrhea is as severe as the initial ...

5 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

I love it when the potential side effects are WAY worse than what you're taking it for.

Kim Thomas said...

This couldn't be funnier.

Diane said...

So when is the last time you took this medicine? Experienced any side effects yet?

Queen B said...

Well, I think you will need to call your doctor in October to report on any diarrhea issues :)

KFuj said...

lmao too funny