Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Clearly, Discrimination Against Redheads!

So wrong on so many levels! Bumpits do not come in RED!! Their website says "Available in 4 shades for a perfect color match." They LIE!!! Without red, there is no perfect color match!

The website order form says:
Which Bumpit color would you like?
Light Blonde
Medium Blonde
Brunette
Black

Where is the RED?!?! AsSeenOnTV, I don't even know you anymore...

8 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Discrimination for sure!

KFuj said...

I agree with Kim. Wait why do you need one?? All you need is to back comb and some hairspray and you will be all set. I have never used one either!!

queen said...

I suggest checking out bombshellbeauty online. They are the Original Hair Bumping Styling Tool - they have the Hair Poufs in Red. They work great and stay securely in place.

Queen B said...

that's terrible!

LoSpace said...

LOL, no I don't really NEED one, but my friend and I were joking about them and I saw these at the store. I'm a little old (or maybe a little young?) for this look anyway, hee hee!

Paula said...

It's not age that necessitates ones hair to be that high in the back...its job title. Are you a Barker's Beauty on The Price is Right? Are you the girl that brings out the Emmy/Oscar/Grammy/Golden Globe?

Jinjer said...

That's absurd! How can they not have red!?

Jane said...

Red heads have more fun and dont need bumpits :)