Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Goodbye to the Silliest Pedi

When asked "you want flower?" I always say no to flowers, plaid, rhinestones, tiny US flags, and all the other embellishments. This is what happened the 2nd time I said yes (first time is in another blog...Valentines time 2008, I believe). It took about 15 minutes and 10 bucks extra, but it turned out so cute! Not only that, it was my longest lasting pedi EVER and eked out 30 days, still looking decent. I didn't say "great" but let's be reasonable. Also, my neighbor's 6 year old loved it so much, she got the same thing. So, what does that say about coolness?!? Yes, I know. Now I'm just plain purple "Louvre Me Louvre Me Not" for awhile. And that's cool too.

5 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Ooh...I am going for a pedicure in a bit (and a long overdue eyebrow wax)

Congratulations on a Lospace record breaking month!

LoSpace said...

LOL! Yes, thanks not bad huh! Enjoy your pampering!

Queen B said...

cute :) you're definitely stylin'!

Diane said...

That is cute. I was considering purple today.

Jane said...

I so need one!!