Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Label-less In Oklahoma

My new dishwasher has a flipout attachment on the top rack with these little undulating pieces. Fortunately, there is a silhouette icon of what you are supposed to use them for: securing a stemmed glass! Awhile ago I was talking to Lori Max in Oklahoma 73130 and her dishwasher has the same attachment, but no icon. So for two years she didn't know what they were designed for! I helpfully sent this picture to illustrate my icon and proper usage. Consider this a little LoSpace PSA for anyone else whose dishwasher is missing this vital clue!

7 comments:

Queen B said...

RO! Mine has this... luckily the husband knows EVERYTHING about the kitchen, so once I saw what he had done with it, I knew ;)

LoSpace said...

All hail the King!!

Andrea said...

All machines should come with this little accessory...I can't tell you how many pieces of stemware I've broken in the dishwasher because there was nothing to hold them steady.

Paula said...

I also use mine for holding down the kids small plastic cups so they don't flip over and fill with nasty water.

Jane said...

I am now in the know

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I think the brief should prepare more info then it has.