Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

That's An Idea: A BAD One


Another favor brought to us by AsSeenOnTV (perpetrator of BumpIts without red). Zoom across any carpeted room! Slide! Grind! What red-blooded skate-punk kid with a flight of stairs isn't going to try these out on the incline? Even at my advanced age, I don't think I could resist the siren call of that velocity. Not a helmet or a parent in sight. How about every aquarium and antique in the line of fire?!?! Maybe this is just my MBA talkin here, but isn't there some liability for the manufacturer? The vendor? Oh my...I am inexplicably tempted, and repelled. Injury report to follow.

5 comments:

Queen B said...

make sure someone videos :) you should use a blonde bump-it when trying.....

Jane said...

Back in the day we made these with a grand plan of sliding down the stairs.


One broken elbow and black eye later we decided it was a bad idea too

Diane said...

So did you buy it?

LoSpace said...

No, didn't buy them, still pouting about BumpIts. JK, actually just know I'd hurt myself...

Kim Thomas said...

RO!