Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Reverse Warrior

Tomorrow morning I am subbing for 2 classes at the gym: Athletic Yoga and Fluid Strength, which uses yoga poses combined with rhythmic movement and strength moves. This is going to be a huge challenge because (a) I'm a Pilates girl and (b) I prefer to demo everything along with the class as I teach, which means I'll be getting a little tired about 15 minutes into the second class. BUT I will be wearing my coolio new promo yoga tank top! It's incongruently army green and says namaste on the back - perfect for a reverse warrior!

After the second class I will probably make up for burning all the calories with an ill-advised and highly caloric lunch!

No, that's not me, it's a model with an awesome backbend in reverse warrior -- great inspiration. Wonder what she had for lunch after the photo shoot...

4 comments:

KFuj said...

I enjoy Pilate over yoga too.

Queen B said...

you're so hot

Diane said...

You look buff!

Kim Thomas said...

Hot Hot Hot!