Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Monday, February 01, 2010

That's What FREE Looks Like!


When I needed couch pillows I realized that I had $40 of free certificates from Pier1. So I checked their website, found some good candidates, and stopped at one of the stores. These 4 (four!) pillows came to a total of $38, and my free Pier1 money covered the entire purchase!  Then I felt I should spend the extra so I bought a candle. Total out of pocket: $6.20.  Bonus: the flower and stripe ones are the same pillow -- put either side out! The solid ones are super soft fabric! With these pillows, I don't need a pet! Also, Myra gave me high marks for not being "matchy matchy" so woohoo! I am such the bargain girl!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Love it!

Queen B said...

awesome! I had a similar experience this weekend at Half Price Books, but it does not make for near as good a picture :)

Kim Thomas said...

Looks awesome to me!