Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bad Bad Fashion: Georges Marciano Carmello Dress

Dear Reader:
Be honest if I'm off base here...but SERIOUSLY?!?!? Am I getting old? This doesn't even look good on the model!!!! PS It also comes in white and THAT also looks terrible on the model...I think I could get this same look at the Salvation Army for much much less than the $185 Georges Marciano pricetag...although some old lady will have worn it, and it might have pit stains... hmmmm....
Sincerely,
LoSpace

6 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

Agreed, though I'm curious to see it in black with contrast piping in red or hot pink...

Jane said...

If a size zero looks bad can you imagine it on a size ten.

Oh dear

Queen B said...

that... is.... terrible

Paula said...

ugh!

Kim Thomas said...

Lord, this is the worst.

Diane said...

looks like something that should be worn under a dress.