Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Z-Z-Z-Zhu Zhu Pet!!!

We got a couple of these pets; they seem like a fun toy. The noise isn't too loud, which is always a huge bonus to LoCD. However, when I went to toss the packaging, I got a little concerned about the warning label. Ok, "keep away from hair" makes sense.  They have little wheels on the bottom, you could see them getting pretty wound up in a kid's hair...But "DO NOT SLEEP WITH ZHU ZHU PET" - uh, really? What are these things doing at night? I'm laughing and making a couple jokes about that, so of course Lanes immediately pipes up "I want to sleep with Winkie" ... argghhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hmmmm I want to sleep with Winkie too

LoSpace said...

Ok Jane, but keep him out of your hair!!!!