Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Pick Your Family

Guest blogger Laney Ry:
So, I think I'm ready for a new family. These people look nice, they're biologically related, and the parents are pretty smart. I deal with one brother now, I guess I can handle two. And my clothes fit in with their coordinate Easter outfits. Seems like a win win to me!

Photo credit: Lanes crashes a cousin's family picture at the big Easter gathering. Stephanie plays along, sure, who wouldn't like a cute daughter to go with two cute sons?!?!?

4 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

I have a feeling this may happen a lot with Alex and Tony and their little buddy Kyle...

Queen B said...

fun times with fun family :)

Jane said...

What a great idea - I would pick for you to be my step mom for sure!

Kim Thomas said...

I wonder if this is the same family Sydney would pic