Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Oh No You Din't!!! Grocery Shoppin Wardrobe DONT!

Sorry for the resolution problems, it may be hard to make out here, but those are X-box logos on the fleece jam pants. Can you say polluting the brand?!?! I'm at Fry's East East Mesa, which tries to be a regular store but draws in the Pinal County folk as well. And on shoppity shopper's feet -- yep!  Slippers, random and pink!! You saw that coming, blogfans!

LoSpace's underlying fear taking this picture:  my girl turning around with a knife or other sundry weapon after she sees me snap the outfit.  I am so not a player....

5 comments:

Jane said...

Fits in the category of things that offend me

Paula said...

I see this happening way too much. When I was teaching, I'd have students show up wearing jammies and big fuzzy slippers that they walked across campus in.

Jenn Ann said...

This reminds me that I need to post the make up version of this post...coming soon...I hope...

Queen B said...

nothing good about this...

Kim Thomas said...

LMAO, Pinal losers.