Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Summer Summer Summer Time

(time, time summer time...) And if you remember that song, good times!
Here is the kids' summer shoe wardrobe, $12.75 + tax at Children's Place. Yes, I had a coupon. KT should love that Children's Place is owned by Disney (as far as I know -- that is unconfirmed, I'm a fan either way).

Life is good: these are my 6 year old's flip flops:
 Lola is prepared in a flipflop emergency!!!

7 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

I was singing that song (badly) to the boys ALL day yesterday!

I L.O.V.E. The Children's Place!!!! I cannot confirm whether or not The Mouse owns them though.

This reminds me that I need a new pair of flip flops...shopping time!

Jane said...

Just discovered the Childrens Place now that I have a 7 year old (I guess the hand me downs wore out)

Love the swim suits there!

Diane said...

Wow, what size foot is he?

Paula said...

I love that store! FYI-I wear a women's shoe size 8, which equals a children's/youth size 6.5-7. So worth seeing if you can wear a kids size. My fave winter Land's End shoes are $10 cheaper if I order the kids size...even though they are identical to the adults.

Kim Thomas said...

I cant wait for my annual summer shoe shopping trip with Jane

LoSpace said...

Paula, does Carlos Santana make shoes in childrens sizes?!?! Diane, Romes wears a 1/2 youth flipflop. Next year I think I will fit in the 3/4 -- woohoo!

KFuj said...

I LOVE Children's Place and Kyle isn't even born yet!!