Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kudos to my Coworker!



I get a twitter feed (yes, I follow THREE whole tweeters, not to be confused with tweekers) talking about a friend making grilled pizza. One of my coworkers is a grill freak, she was talking about trying it, so I ask for the crust recipe, and it comes back with the ingredient "ap flower" -- I'm all MBA overthinking it, what?!?! accounts payable? advanced placement? what?!?

Other (not grill freak) coworker pipes right up:  "ALL PURPOSE flour"!!! Duh!

I'm all, "Nice work Staci!" and she replies with aplomb and without sarcasm, "Yeah, it says that on the bag -- all purpose flour."

I like getting smacked down sometimes.  ROFLMAO! At myself!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Uh AP who says that. Im with you smart girl

Diane said...

I don't cook and would have never got that.

Queen B said...

LOL. I learned all about AP in culinary school... well, Chris' culinary school journey...

Kim Thomas said...

LMAO