Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Liberty Market: MWH MW MW MW MH

Liberty Market is awesome (from the Joe's concept restaurants, also love Joe's Farm Grill...) but the bathrooms are different -- sinks for everybody on the right and this row of doors on the left.  Applauding the concept of unisex, which cuts down wait times, but just a little curious...ok, couldn't resist, had to peek in and see what made the last bathroom "room" MH only -- it had just a low urinal, maybe 30 inches off the floor. Which actually, would be perfect for the 6-9 year old pee-ers. I am going to send my son in there next time to try it out...because really, if you're a man in a wheelchair, is that where you would want to pee?!?! I'm just sayin...

3 comments:

Queen B said...

being nosy pays off :)

Jane said...

LMAO!!!!

Diane said...

I have passed this place many times, I will have to go in.