Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

  • I think the grandmother's clock is running faster every time I wind it, guess that's better than slower
  • I don't like this Folger's Caramel Drizzle flavored coffee
  • Glad another InFusion Groove class is over; I gotta get more comfortable teaching that format
  • But it did feel like a good workout
  • What is it, like 67 degrees in here
  • I like this book I'm reading EL Doctorow's Homer and Langley
  • Need to get to t-mobile and get a new phone
Random photo from Google I'm Feeling Lucky, Images:
Nice tie-in to Night at the Museum 2!! Good night!

3 comments:

Queen B said...

happy hump day :)

Kim Thomas said...

Switch to Verizon and get a Droid

Jane said...

This picture reminds me of that one movie (dont ask my brain is tired)

Godiva carmel flavor coffee the best

Love looking in at your random thoughts