Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Now You Know: Dress Codes at the Evil Empire


I'd like to see photos of Debra's WalMart outfit and her Dollar Palace outfit. When we needed some hardware to repair a table at 11pm, my sister and I had to go to WalMart. I was wearing a tank top, flip flops and jam pants. She burst out laughing when I asked her if I should put on jeans or something more before we headed over. "What?!? That's practically the shopping uniform over there at this time of night!"

We just have 99Cents store and Dollar Tree here. Now I'm not sure what to wear next time I go there...

Photo credit: Thanks Rochelle (or whoever sent it to you!!!)...

2 comments:

Queen B said...

hilarious! I have been to walmart countless times in a wife beater/sports bra/sweat/flip flop combo. The husband is embarrassed, but I do consider it my walmart uniform. I don't think I could possibly get less dressed up to hit up the dollar store....

Kim Thomas said...

This is sort of how I feel when I go to Walmart (all 5 times) instead of Target