Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Outside In

Hmmmm -- would anyone notice if I go ahead and use this for indoor living room furniture?  Bet I could just wipe away the offending kid stains.  It looks pretty nice, and at $1549.99, I don't think I want to leave it out in the Arizona sun...in fact, have the people who design and price this furniture ever done a thermal resistance test in Phoenix? Would this last even two summers in our remorseless sun?

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I so can't fathom expensive outside furniture. It's cute, tho!

Jenn Ann said...

Hmmm you might be on to something with the outdoor furniture being used indoors for those with children (or pets, or both). You could even take it outside for a good hose down if needed.

Kim Thomas said...

I am struggling with outdoor furniture in general. It is so pricey and I have a hard time believing that the weather won't destroy it.

Diane said...

Use it inside.