Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Are You Kidding Me!?!?!

 
At Crate and Barrel today, I had a Twin Falls flashback. They are selling these vases and my grandma totally had the blue one, which she probably bought over 40 years ago, and now I'm panicking that they're back IN, and what did we do with them when we went through her things, in 2004, and now she's gone and the vase is who knows where and it doesn't even go with my house so what am I so worked up about anyway? I need to get a grip...really.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

you do not need the vase.... Crate and Barrel now shops at thrift stores to stock shelves?

LoSpace said...

Agree. If I'd liked it in 2004, I would have taken it! Freaky though, huh. I might like it in brown or maize, hmmm.

Kim Thomas said...

I am the opposite. I love this if I had the original...

Diane said...

Love the blue one.