Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Friday, February 19, 2010

First Pets!


Well, here's one for the memory books:  our first pets!  Not too pettable, but the kids are pretty excited (yes, it's still only the first hour).

I think their names are Rocky and Guppy (and Geegee) -- one gets two names.  I like Petsmart's all-in-one kit with tank, rocks, food, and water conditioner.  We did upgrade with the cool plastic plants though. Hey, even fish need accessories, right??

4 comments:

Diane said...

kids are so cute! like the purple "tree"

Queen B said...

caption: "come on! Do something!"

fish don't need shoes... or purses...

Jane said...

You are a much better mom than me :)

Jenn Ann said...

I will allow fish, but not reptiles or 8 legged creatures. I say this now and hope that I'm not out voted in the future.

Nice upgrade!