Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Post-Modern Food Sculpture by Laney, circa April 2009

I was chitchatting with my friend, then looked back at the food on the island to find this . . . um . . . scenario. Yes, those are water crackers. To create this sculpture, she broke them up and jammed them into an unsuspecting and completely innocent piece of Dubliner. Why the brie was left unmolested, we shall never know. I think it illustrates the angst we all feel about carbohydrate and fat consumption in the world today. It took me many months of analysis to "get" her message, and now I am passing it along.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

such deep thoughts... appreciate the insight, and I agree with her message!

Jane said...

It is saying eat me not the fruit

Kim Thomas said...

This is deep.....she should start doing weddings